Kwikstage Scaffolding was developed by Kwikform over 35 years ago and has become the most universally established scaffolding system throughout the world. The adaptability and speed of erection of Kwikstage Scaffolding ensures that it can be used for a variety of applications from house-building to shipbuilding. Kwikstage offers an efficient and cost-effective alternative to traditional tube and fitting scaffolding.
A captive wedge connects both Ledgers and Transoms to the vertical Standards, ensuring quick and easy erection, a high degree of rigidity and elimination of the need for transverse bracing. For erection anddismantling, only a Kwikform universal tool is required to secure or loosen the gravity fed wedges.
- Increased productivity
- Reduced losses
- Adaptable to any building shape
- Built-in safety features
- Quick and easy to erect
- No loose fittings
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Kwikguard eliminates the need for toe-boards and double guardrails
- Loading Tower allows easy access and safe landing areas for materials.
- Aluminium stairway allows easy and safe access for site personnel
- Platform brackets create ideal working platforms for trades
- Lower maintenance costs